Construction Management Internships (Omaha, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”) is an engineering, planning, environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking Two Interns within the Construction Management Department in our Omaha office for our 2022 Summer Internship Program.
Our construction management team focuses on ensuring adherence to plans and specifications, satisfying testing requirements, observation, coordination of staking services, charging of working days, writing change orders, creating and approving progress payment estimates, utility and public coordination. The ideal Intern candidates for this team will be self-starters with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
Additionally, these candidates will:
- Gain exposure to the day-to-day workings of the Construction Management Department
- Learn, first-hand, the activities needed to meet project requirements
- Assist with onsite observations of current projects
- Complete reports on construction activities and provide records of changes
- Receive hands-on learning experience through project work, job shadowing, and interaction with leadership
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelors program for Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Sophomore standing with required coursework completed in May 2022
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively work independently
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record & reliable vehicle
- Junior standing with required coursework completed in May 2022
- Demonstrated experience in the Construction Industry
E&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.