Land Surveyor (Omaha, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”) is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full Time Field Surveyor in our Omaha, NE office location. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members. The ideal candidate will be a proven team player with an affinity for hands-on work. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Serve as a member of a survey crew performing fieldwork on civil engineering, construction and general surveying projects.
- Maintain and operate all instruments and equipment needed to complete surveying tasks.
- Accurately perform vertical and horizontal control surveys and required calculations under the direction of a Registered Land Surveyor and/or Party Chief.
- Demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors on project sites.
- Perform in many outdoor developed and natural environments.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Demonstrated comfort level with computers
- Demonstrated team player with written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to perform work in both the field and office settings
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with longer hours while maintaining concentration in varying weather conditions
- Ability to perform physical labor, lifting up to 50 pounds, walking and standing frequently
- Associates Degree in Land Surveying, Drafting Technology or related
- Land survey experience
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
E&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.