Civil Engineering Assistant Project Manager (Omaha, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”), is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full-Time Civil Engineering Assistant Project Manager in our Omaha office location. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, public officials, and clients. This individual will have a proven track record of civil engineering expertise for projects. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Lead a civil engineering design team with a focus on both residential and commercial land development projects
- Oversee the production of design plans and specifications for grading, erosion control, stormwater management, sanitary sewers, water mains and private roadways
- Review civil engineering design calculations, drainage reports and cost estimates
- Manage team, including team assignments, mentoring and quality control
- Develop relationships with existing developers, local public agencies and be a contributor in the creation of proposals
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer License
- Ten years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Team management experience, to include leading, mentoring and coaching
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with general civil design of grading, storm, paving and utilities, hydrologic and hydraulic computations, computer modeling and presentation of results
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fifteen years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer License in the State of Nebraska
- Knowledge of the Omaha Regional Design Manual and PERMIX
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sanitary and Improvement District (S&ID) financing mechanism, Public Improvement Plan layouts, design, processes and procedures, and subdivision developments and site planning
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or project management software
E&A is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.