Marketing & Branding Specialist (Omaha, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”) is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full-Time Marketing & Branding Specialist in our Omaha office. The ideal candidate will be a creative self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. This individual will have a proven track record with developing and implementing marketing and branding efforts, additionally this candidate will:
- Partner with team to develop marketing and branding plans, this person will then be responsible for implementation and execution of the plans
- Interact with all levels in the organization to develop marketing and branding materials
- Assemble business proposals and prepare qualification packages by coordinating with others.
- Maintain standardized promotional materials by coordinating requirements, gathering new project information, graphics and photos.
- Plan meetings and events related to marketing and branding. This includes identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Mentor team members on marketing and branding practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Seven years of marketing experience, with a sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Proven working experience with corporate marketing plans and execution of these initiatives
- Working knowledge of the coordination with contract and/or business proposals
- Experience with writing, graphic and/or layout design utilizing the Adobe Suite, ie: Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with Web Design and Social Media
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple deadlines and manage project timelines
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment subject to specific deadlines that must be met
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) and/or American Marketing Certifications
- Ten years experience providing marketing support
- Experience with WordPress for Web Design
- Knowledge of Engineering Services
- Experience with accounting software such as Deltek Vision
E&A is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.