Construction Services Administrative Assistant (Omaha, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”) is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full-Time Construction Services Administrative Assistant in our Omaha office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with team members. This individual will assist the Construction Services Coordinator with:
- Providing administrative support to Municipal and Construction teams, updating weekly reports, updating databases, filing and organizational duties related to construction projects
- Interacting with and maintaining good working relationships with project managers, engineers, subcontractors, architects, clients, attorneys and other employees in person, over the phone or via email
- Tracking invoices, budgets, change orders and schedules on a variety of construction projects
- Coordinating contract administration processes such as contracts, subcontracts, proposal submission, and Certificates of Insurance
- Preparing Invitations to Bid and distributing all clarifications, RFI’s and addenda for construction projects
- Coordinating and distributing revised plans to contractors and other team members
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Three (3) years' experience providing administrative support
- Previous experience dealing with contract and proposal coordination
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment subject to specific deadlines that must be met
- Ability to lift up to 30-pound file boxes
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related
- 5 years' experience providing administrative support within the civil engineering or construction industry
- Knowledge of sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water systems and paving
- Experience with accounting software such as Deltek Vision
E&A is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.