E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”) is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full-Time Platting Technician in our Omaha office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with team members. This individual will be responsible for:
- Creating plats with AutoCAD Civil 3D using a high degree of accuracy
- Assist platting team with plat submittals
- Collaborating with internal individuals & teams to ensure comments from reviewing agencies are addressed
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Experience with Technical Drafting utilizing AutoCAD
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment subject to specific deadlines that must be met, while verifying the accuracy of own and/or others’ work while maintaining professionalism
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certificate and/or Associates Degree in Drafting Technology, Land Surveying or related
- Experience with Survey or Survey Technical Drafting
- Three years’ experience on Technical Drafting
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
E&A is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.