Engineering Design Technician (Omaha Office)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”) is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full-Time Engineering Technician in our Omaha office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members. This individual will have a proven track record in technical civil drafting. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Design and work with our engineering staff in plan preparation and specifications
- Assist Project Manager with project-related items such as studies, design, construction, start-up and project forecasts
- Perform CADD functions and facilitate CADD or design functions for all the above in CADD environment utilizing the latest CADD environment
- Perform other job responsibilities related to land engineering functions as required
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Five years’ experience in Civil Engineering Technical Drafting
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office and Auto CAD Civil 3D
- Ability to effectively work independently under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certificate and/or Associates Degree in Drafting Technology, Land Surveying or related
- Eight years’ experience in Civil Engineering Technical Drafting
E&A is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.