Experienced Civil Engineer (Omaha, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”), is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full-Time Civil Engineer in our Omaha office location. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, public officials, and clients to develop public improvement plans. This individual will have a proven track record of civil engineering design expertise. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Produce design plans and specifications for, urban and rural, public/private roadways, which may include grading, erosion control, stormwater management, sanitary sewers.
- Prepare civil engineering design calculations, high-level technical designs, drainage reports, and cost estimates
- Serve as lead engineer and advisor on complex projects, and leading the quality assurance/quality control for the team
- Mentor and encourage the development of the professional and technical skills of our junior professionals and technicians
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer License
- Seven years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience with Auto CAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office
- Experience with roadway design, hydrologic and hydraulic computations, computer modeling, and presentation of results.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ten years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer License in the State of Nebraska
- Knowledge of the Omaha Regional Design Manual and PERMIX
- Demonstrated knowledge of Public Improvement Plan layouts, design, and processes and procedures
E&A is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.