Civil Design Engineer II (Lincoln, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”), is an engineering, planning, and environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. E&A offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401(k). Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking a Full-Time Civil Design Engineer to work in the Lincoln Office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of civil engineering experience. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Work on design projects for both residential and commercial land development
- Prepare plans, specifications, and design-related documents with the supervision and guidance of the project manager.
- Work with city, county, and state regulatory or reviewing authorities identifying appropriate design criteria and limitation
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Engineer in Training (“E.I.T.” or “E.I.”) Designation
- Two years of progressively responsible experience
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office & Auto CAD Civil 3D
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computations, computer modeling and presentation of results.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Four years of progressively responsible experience
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer
E&A is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.