Therapist - Elkhorn
Behaven Kids Elkhorn, NE
Overview: Provides therapy to families and individuals. Provides a safe and effective therapeutic environment for children and families in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Behaven Kids.
- Provides clinical and in-home services to families and children for Behaven Kids programs.
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the Behaven Kids model of care and therapy.
- Prepares, updates, and maintains documentation and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work or other related field.
- Must hold the required mental health credentials and licensure as required by the state of residence.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50 lbs.
| Date Posted
May 18, 2018
| Date Closes
June 17, 2018
20275 Honeysuckle Dr
| Located In
| Job Type
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
21-1014.00 Mental Health Counselors
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Bonus Plan
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
More from Employer
Copyright © 2018 | AIM | All Rights Reserved