Essential Job Responsibilities
Coordinates and leads the lifestyle activity program for residents of the Assisted Living and Memory Care community of Elk Ridge Village to meet the following needs: social; physical; recreational; spiritual; intellectual; creative; entertainment; service/volunteering. Has a passion for making a difference in the lives of seniors. Is willing to talk with, listen to, and empower residents to be part of planning and activities that respond to their lifestyle and identity – a mindset of planning with the residents rather than for the residents. And, promotes activities in a manner that piques resident interest and encourages participation.
We’re setting ourselves apart from the rest! VISIT US & LEARN HOW!
Elk Ridge Village focuses on employee satisfaction and resident centered care! We are a multiple award winning retirement community.
- Competitive wages
- Twice annual wage increases based on performance
- Free meals
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- 401k retirement program
- Daily employee recognition
- Cash/Gift rewards
If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors and be part of a family-like setting where people truly care about each other, Elk Ridge Village is the place for you.
At Elk Ridge Village, communication is vital. We value the opinions and comments of all staff. When you become a member of our team, you will quickly find that we are genuinely interested in the well being of our staff – both at work and at home.
Why Elk Ridge Village?
- Be treated with honesty, fairness, respect and genuineness
- Receive appreciation, responsiveness, dependability and trust
- Be part of company decisions and receive daily updates on status of the organization and company
- Be heard and mentored, not micro-managed
- Receive ongoing online training and leadership development
- Be part of a locally owned and operated company offering Sense of Purpose, Fulfillment and Inclusion
|Date Posted||July 13, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 12, 2018|
|Address||19400 Elk Ridge Drive|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Function||Assisted Living Activities Director|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||39-9032.00 Recreation Workers|
|Address||19303 Seward Plaza|
|City, State and Zip||Elkhorn, NE 68118|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories