Join our team, we are willing to train!
· Registrar verifies insurance coverage, checks patients in and out, and monitors the waiting room.
· Limited phone use, but plenty of face-to-face patient interaction.
· Strong computer input and excellent customer service skills are a must.
· Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication skills.
· Must be a team player and highly motivated.
· MEC offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and opportunity for advancement.
As a patient registrar, the employee will check in patients, input demographic and insurance information, summarize charges at the end of the exam and make the patient’s next appointment. This position could be assigned to our offices at 4353 Dodge or 13500 California in Omaha, or 715 Harmony in Council Bluffs, so the employee must have reliable transportation. The hours are typically 8:00 to 5:00 but may vary slightly based on patient schedules.
Visit our website (www.midwesteyecare.com) and click on the job openings link under Quick Links for a full job description and application guidelines. All application guidelines must be met to be considered for employment. All job offers are conditioned upon the satisfactory results of a background and credit check and urine-based drug, alcohol and nicotine testing. An applicant who has received a conditional job offer cannot begin working at MEC until the results from the background and credit check and lab tests are reviewed and approved.
|Date Posted||March 19, 2018|
|Date Closes||April 18, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-4171.00 Receptionists and Information Clerks|
|Address||4353 Dodge Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68131|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position