Huber Chevrolet is seeking a highly motivated quick service technician eager to help us with our overwhelming workload. We continue to be inundated with vehicles requiring maintenance and service. The ideal candidate should be eager to work in a fast passed, high volume environment where the more vehicles you service, the more money you can earn.
Huber Chevrolet is a family-owned business, and we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Our associates are our most valuable resource, and growth is encouraged through diligence and teamwork. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business if you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
· Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Medical
· Paid Vacation - After one year of Employment
· Paid Holidays
· Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with the dealership standards.
· Perform basic vehicle maintenance and minor repairs including changing oil, rotating tires, tire repair/replacement, bulbs, batteries, and filters
· Perform thorough vehicle inspections and communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs.
· Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications where required.
· Prior quick lube experience preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent,
· Basic mechanical aptitude required necessary.
· Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
· Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
· Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
· Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
· Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
· Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.