Huber Chevrolet is hiring a BDC Representative for the Service Department. This individual will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet requests related to service visits. The BDC Representative will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction with service, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer information and future service visits.
• Communicate effectively and politely with customers (phone or email)
• Manage service appointment requests, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on a case by case basis
• Keep templates used for communication seamless and up to date
A successful BDC/Internet Representative will have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has customer service experience of some sort, is a hard working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in customer service.
• Previous customer service experience
• Previous call center and/or Internet sales experience is a plus
• Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
• Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills
• Excellent follow through and follow up skills
Huber Chevrolet and Cadillac has happily served Omaha since 1976. We are a family owned, full-service automotive community. Huber prides itself on being fair, honest, and transparent with both our employees and our customers. Huber offers comprehensive benefits including 401(k), Medical, Dental, paid Vacations and Holidays!
|Date Posted||September 16, 2019|
|Date Closes||October 16, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories