Are you seeking to make a positive impact on people's lives? If YES, this is the job for you!
Nebraska Cancer Specialists is the regional leader in cancer diagnosis, treatment and research. We are seeing a compassionate, caring, kind, and capable Medical Assistants to work and float in our clinics in the Omaha area.
Duties include, but are not limited to
• Greets patients in a kind and caring manner, timely rooms patients
• Provides emotional support, physical comfort, and safe care to patients
• Taking and properly documenting vitals
• Review medications, any changes, and properly documenting
• Prepares patient charts for the providers by obtaining any needed medical records prior to patient visit
• Serves as a communication liaison between the physician and the patient
• Properly and timely documents pain, plan of care, screenings, and other items as necessary
• Keeps exam rooms tidy
• Stocks supplies as needed
• Assists schedulers and front desk staff as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Completion of medical assistant program preferred, Certified Nursing Assistants and Medical Assistants will be considered
• Knowledge of EMR systems such as Cerner, Epic, Onco and iKM
• Ability to navigate Microsoft Office products
• Ability to communicate effectively and in a compassionate manner
• Ability to pay close attention to detail, be focused and organized, multi-task and keep a fast pace while maintaining accuracy
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Neat, clean and professional appearance is expected
• Attendance and reliability is required
Successful candidates will possess Nebraska Cancer Specialist's core values of Compassion, Excellence, Respect and Integrity. Excellent benefit package includes AFFORDABLE health, life, vision, dental, and long-term disability insurance, PTO, holiday pay, birthday pay, 401(k) plan, and more!
Nebraska Cancer Specialists