Part-Time C.N.A or M.A.
Nebraska Cancer Specialists Fremont, NE
Nebraska Cancer Specialists is looking for a part-time Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant to work in our Fremont clinic. This position works closely with a physician and vitals/rooms patients. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform patient assessment using established protocols in friendly, courteous manner.
- Take medical history and update patient information accurately in an electronic medical records system.
- Prepare patient charts including all applicable lab and radiology reports for physician.
- Stock and clean exam rooms.
- File, copy and send out all patient correspondence records and reports electronically.
- Complete medical record requests as needed.
- Assist with disability forms.
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel, assuring confidentiality.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, other healthcare providers and hospital personnel in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Regular predictable attendance is an essential function of the job!
- Completion of medical assistant program and externship, or certified nurse assistant program required.
- Skilled in typing and use of computer; experience with electronic medical records preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in busy environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be organized and focused.
- Neat professional appearance.
- Attendance and reliability is required.
Must possess Nebraska Cancer Specialists' core values of Compassion, Excellence, Respect and Integrity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
| Date Posted
September 13, 2017
| Date Closes
October 13, 2017
450 East 23rd Street
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
31-9092.00 Medical Assistants
This job requires the following skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Accepts and Learns From Criticism
- Computer Usage
- Excellent Communications
- Excellent Logic and Reasoning
- Excellent Team Member
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Flexibility / Adaptability
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
- Patient Safety
This job is related other jobs in these career categories