Business Development Representative
Learning Without Tears Omaha, NE
We live our passion of helping children learn and grow. Innovation and collaboration fuel us every day. We believe that if you are not moving forward, you are moving backward. If you embrace change and resist the status quo, we have a place for you.
Are you a go getter with positive attitude and passion for education? In this position, you will work directly with public and private school districts to create new business relationships and improve customer retention!
What you'll be doing!
- Master expertise in processes and content for all Learning Without Tears (LWT) curricula, products and services, delivered at events and to customers.
- Implement a month-by-month client development and communication plan that includes outbound calling, marketing support, personalized emails, and presentations designed to increase revenue from existing customers and new districts and schools.
- Contact new and prospective customers to identify needs to build customers base and increase sales.
- Contact prospects that are part of custom calling campaigns to engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities and identify key decision makers within districts.
- Research and pre-qualify leads by understanding the needs and requirements for prospective customers to help build pipelines.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns/sales qualified leads (SQL) as sales opportunities.
- Gain commitments from SQL leads and calling campaigns to schedule a web-based product demo/meeting, or other call to action.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Operations, Sales Managers and Territory Managers to qualify leads, provide back up and help achieve team sales goals.
- Utilize CRM to plan for sales success, documenting 100% of activity, next steps, and opportunities real-time in the CRM to provide insight into tactics that are working and areas for improvement.
- Participate in industry events such as Adoption activities or trade shows.
What you will bring to the job!
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 2+ years work experience in sales, business development or customer service.
- Experience making cold calls and setting initial meetings with clients successfully preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational with the ability to handle multiple projects at once while completing quality work on a timely basis.
- Strong service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with co-works and customers.
- Experience with CRM tools, web-based presentation tools and Microsoft Office applications.
Benefits & Fun:
- Competitive Benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending, and more!
- Company Picnic, Health & Wellness Fair, Turkey Fry, Yankee Swap, Pizza & Happy Hour Friday's, Birthday Celebrations, & much more!
Apply Online at: https://www.lwtears.com/join-our-team
Learning Without Tears is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
| Date Posted
December 5, 2018
| Date Closes
January 4, 2019
5310 S 107th Ave
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
40+ hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
41-3099.00 Sales Representatives, Services, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Cafeteria / Food
- Casual Dress
- Donation Matching Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Hours
- Free Parking
- Health Fair
- On-the-Job Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Remote Access
- Sick Leave
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Wellness Program
- Bonus Plan
- Merit Increases
This job requires the following skills
- Account Management / Maintenance
- Customer Relations / Sales
- Customer Service / Troubleshooting
- Customer Service Management
- Educational Sales
- Email Marketing
- Pre-Sales Consultant
- Sales - Support
- Sales - Tracking
- Sales / Business Development
- Sugar CRM
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position