The primary duties will be to prepare and inspect equipment for line start-up, run time, change over and shutdowns. This position will conduct routine equipment adjustments set up and operate equipment, prepare mix, conduct quality inspections, set up line and work area for sanitation clean in place (CIP) procedures. In addition, Operators will perform routine operation and line maintenance procedures and other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
1. High School or General Education Diploma required.
2. One year of machine operations experience with preference in a factory or production environment.
3. Good basic mathematical skills.
4. Able to multi-task, possess strong attention to details and accuracy required.
5. Good understanding of the technical aspects of machinery.
6. Must be able to perform all physical demands of the position.
|Date Posted||May 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 4, 2018|
|Located In||Colorado springs, CO|