Dry Warehouse Receiver (1st shift)
LALA US, Inc. Floresville, TX
Responsible for material handling duties. Receive and record all incoming material and supplies. Pack and ship all outbound material on time. Audit inventory transactions to insure accurate inventory records.
All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions, which are essential, but are not listed below. Also, Borden Dairy of Florida may revise this description at any time deemed necessary.
- Loads/unloads stacks and moves items as assigned.
- Ability to follow detailed directions.Review work schedule, perform safety check on equipment, obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
- Prepare the area to receive products and supplies from tractor/ trailers.
- Inspect incoming trailers at the loading dock to insure they meet company quality standards and take appropriate action, as needed.
- Receive incoming products and supplies and verify items on receiving schedule against the bill of lading.
- Ensure count accuracy, record counts on appropriate forms / database and verify quality and labeling of all materials and supplies.
- Identify, label and store supplies according to specifications and enter purchase order data into the inventory system.
- Coordinate and / or unload and transport items to staging areas in appropriate warehouse with Forklift / Power Jack / High-Lift.
- Assist Forklift Operators by putting away, breaking down pallets, changing stretch wrap and re-wrapping pallets, as needed.
- Perform general housekeeping duties and keep warehouse area, loading dock and trailers clear and clean as required.
- At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to read and interpret receiving documents.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background screening.
| Date Posted
October 7, 2017
| Date Closes
November 6, 2017
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories