Purpose: The Stephen Center Resident Support Specialist is responsible for the care and oversight of the clients residing in the mental health and substance abuse program. This person is responsible for ensuring services for residents are consistent with regulations and established best practices. The primary duty is to be of services to residents and to ensure they have an overall positive experience.
Starting wage: $15.00/hour Hours and schedule will vary as needed.
· Ability to two way verbally communicate
· Standing - Periodically
· Walking - Periodically
· Kneeling – Periodically
· Pushing/Pulling– Periodically
· Lifting up to 25 pounds – Periodically
· Conducts self in a manner of professionalism that is conducive to recovery from mental illness, co-occurring disorders and overall wellness, including a minimum of one year of continuous sobriety if in recovery, from the substance for which you are in recovery.
· Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies, and requirements.
· An authentic and honest employee plays a key role in the client’s recovery. Often, an employee will inadvertently become a role model for the client. That means the employee should conduct their personal and professional lives with honesty and integrity.
· Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
|Date Posted||September 18, 2023|
|Date Closes||October 18, 2023|
|Start Date||March 27, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||21-1093.00 Social and Human Service Assistants|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories