We're looking for an individual who wants to make a difference and grow a rewarding career using their passion to help others.
Home Instead Senior Care® is the world’s largest and trusted source of non-medical and home care for seniors for 25 years. The Omaha Franchise office currently has an open full-time position for a Service Coordinator. As the Service Coordinator you’ll have the important responsibility to fill daily open shifts by matching the right CAREGiver to a client’s needs and personality in a fast paced environment. This position fits best with an individual who has exceptional planning and organization skills, adaptable to change and resilient. Compassion with a helpful attitude is very important as you will build strong relationships by effective communication and good listening skills. This individual must have a pro-active work ethic, ability to problem solve, be detailed oriented and the ability to build trusting relationships over the phone.
Proficient computer skills working with database system, MS Outlook and MS OFFICE is a must. Previous staffing or scheduling experience is a plus!
Must have the availability to rotate back-up responsibilities in the evenings and weekends with other administrative staff.
The ideal candidate:
· Compassion with a helpful attitude
· Ability to multi-task with extreme attention to detail
· Must work at a high intensity with calm attitude
· Must be dependable and reliable
· Must demonstrate effective listening skills
· Must have great customer service attitude and pleasant phone manner while being personable
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English Language
· The ability to prioritize and organize
· The ability to demonstrate initiative while working under limited supervision
· The ability to focus on client satisfaction
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Proficient computer skills using database systems, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
The Home Instead Senior Care benefits package includes:
Apply today to join our passionate administrate team who shares their hearts every day to enhance the lives of seniors!!
|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||September 13, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||39-9021.00 Personal and Home Care Aides|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position