Fat Brain Toys, an award-winning designer of toys and games, is currently searching for a full-time Graphic Artist to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic candidate with excellent production skills who wants to work in a fun and fast paced work environment.
Summary of Position
The Graphic Artist will be responsible for and have a hand in many creative projects at Fat Brain Toys. The position requires a highly organized, motivated and adaptable individual with excellent communication skills. The individual will be required to work on several projects at one time while meeting production deadlines. They will be responsible for producing promotional and creative materials for product packaging, sales materials, web, print, and assist with retail stores and social media. They will also be responsible for image retouching and manipulation, file organization, and uploading assets to websites and portals. This individual will be responsible for creating and curating assets that meet brand standards and production quality. They will also assist with photo/video shoots and participate in other projects as they arise.
- Strict attention to detail and eye for good design, composition, and color
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team with other designers, photographers, business users and outside vendors
- Demonstrates proficiency with various design programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work independently
- 1 to 2 years related experience in a commercial environment
- 1 to 2 years packaging design experience
- An eagerness to learn and “can-do” work ethic
We offer a competitive salary with benefits, creative work environment, and the opportunity to hone your skills in a fast-growing company. If this role sounds like a fit with your skills and experience, please email a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.