Fat Brain Toys Elkhorn, NE
As part of the Merchandising and Marketing team, the Fat Brain Toys Videographer generates high quality videos for the retail and wholesale websites, social media and for other advertising and promotional needs according to brand standards. Additionally, this team member is responsible for video workflow, high quality editing skills, uploading videos to YouTube and websites, cataloging/storage and equipment management. This regular, full-time position reports directly to the Merchandising Manager in Elkhorn, NE.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience and skill in telling brand stories through photography and video
- Product photography and video experience in retail setting
- Self-starter who thrives in growing company and rapidly changing environments
- Experience with directing children
- Responsible for producing photo, video, audio, and motion graphic production. Including conception, storyboarding, planning, coordinating talent and locations, shooting, organization and lighting of video shoots, creating graphics, editing, color correction, compression and encoding of videos.
- Edits all videos and all other post-production tasks. Includes reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using industry standard software Responsible for efficient asset management and archiving.
- Manage and maintain YouTube channels
- Research trends in industry and video marketing
- Effectively interprets needs and develops creative/technical solutions that are on strategy Troubleshoots and performs routine maintenance on video, audio and lighting equipment
- Makes recommendations to department for video software and equipment purchases Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Participates in creative brainstorming process, researches as necessary and shares responsibility in executing company strategies.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities to meet critical deadlines
- Must possess strong collaboration skills and interpersonal skills with ability to accept input from other creative and marketing team members
- Proficient in key video techniques
- Graphic design, typography and illustration skills
- A self-starter – able to work independently and move projects forward
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to interact with all levels within and outside the organization
- Excellent sound design and timing
- Strong interest in kids and/or educational toys a plus.
- Possesses the ability to work quickly with flexibility and exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness to take on additional hours and/or responsibilities during Q4.
Knowledge: Digital Photography, Video Production, Adobe Creative Cloud, Motion Design, Color Grading, Graphic Design a plus.
Experience and skills:
- Any combination of education and training which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background would include a bachelor’s degree in telecommunication, video production and/or completion of a certificate program in television production from an accredited technical institute.
- HTML knowledge a plus
- General understanding of the toy market a plus
| Date Posted
May 22, 2020
| Date Closes
June 21, 2020
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
25-9011.00 Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
This job offers the following benefits
- SIMPLE IRA Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Casual Dress
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Bonus Plan
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories