Fat Brain Toys, an award-winning designer of toys and games, is currently searching for
a talented full-time Product Photographer to join our team. We’re seeking a Product
Photographer with a strong aesthetic who understands how to create compelling
images for web, social, and print.
• Photograph and manage all product-related still images for Fat Brain Toys for use
on websites, in print, and in various social media and marketing pieces.
• Support on-location photo shoots and related planning.
• Position and direct models (primarily kids) to achieve intended lifestyle photos.
• Concept and execute photo shoots with merchandising team and videographer
to ensure alignment with brand and key product attributes.
• Operate and maintain digital photography equipment, including software,
cameras, and studio lighting.
• Improve quality of results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
• Maintain image library by establishing image standards and collaborating with
• Additional responsibilities and projects as needed.
• 5+ years experience in studio operating digital photo equipment and/or photo
production; 2+ years of online experience (preferred).
• Proficiency with Canon cameras and Adobe suite of graphics applications.
• Creative/energetic/approachable personality who works well within a team.
• Must be capable of coaching and bringing out smiles of kids.
• Highly creative while understanding retail and business needs.
• Strong knowledge in studio strobe lighting as well as continuous and daylight
• Strong prioritization, problem-solving, presentation, and planning skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
• A strong portfolio of relevant product photography.
We offer competitive salary with benefits PLUS the opportunity to make an immediate
impact in a fun and fast-growing company. If this role sounds like a fit with your skills
and experience, please email a current resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio to
|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||September 13, 2019|
|Located In||Elkhorn, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||27-4021.00 Photographers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories