Reproductive Health Data Analyst
Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska
1 Full-Time Position Available
Work in Gering, Nebraska
8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
Position open until filled
Notice: A complete CAPWN job application is required for all applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact: Human Resource Department
3350 10th Street
Gering, NE 69341
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Designs and implements process for monitoring, tracking and trending data from the CAPWN clinic medical and dental electronic record systems in order to create reports for CAPWN clinic programs.
- Play an active role in patient services using the provider led, team-based Patient Centered Medical Home Model.
- Prepare routine quality improvement reports for CAPWN clinic senior staff and program managers.
- Analyze and trend data over time for program grant development purposes.
- Assist CAPWN clinic program managers in developing standard and customized reports.
- Research cost saving measures and conduct market analysis on health-related issues relevant to CAPWN clinic operations and strategic planning.
- Develop and implement a presentation and reporting process on key performance indicators for clinical performance of the CAPWN clinic for use by key staff, management, and the Board.
- Assist with the development of the annual Unified Data System Report and the annual Family Planning Annual Report.
- Oversee data gathering process for CAPWN clinic in order to collect, manage, and develop accurate ROMA/CSBG data.
- Maintain confidentiality of records and communications.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude, striving to openly communicate with co-workers and patients, breaking down communication barriers when necessary.
- Participate in ongoing Performance Measurement Improvement (PMI) activities; attend staff meetings and training sessions, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 90% office work, 10% training and meetings.
- Well-lit, temperature controlled clinical setting, with standard medical and office equipment available.
- Work requires ability to meet tight timelines.
- Work in a program in a constant state of change with many interruptions and interactions.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, some weekends and evenings and out of town training.
- The noise level in the work environment is average
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Fine manipulation of hands with repetitive action.
- Operate office machines.
- Must regularly talk, hear and have close vision ability.
- Noise level in the work environment is average.
- AA degree in business or related field with one year of experience in office procedures, computer software use, data entry; or three years’ experience in computer software use, data management preferably in health clinic setting.
- Be a self-starter and be comfortable handling multiple functions and tasks;
- Able to meet deadlines and ensure high level of data accuracy in reporting;
- Able to give effective presentation for small groups;
- Requires proficient level of communication oral and written
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Age 21 or over.
- Meet the minimum qualifications above;
- BA or BS in Business Administration with emphasis in research, planning, statistics or analysis or related field or five years’ experience in data management or equivalent.
- Must meet the minimum qualifications above;
- Specialized training or 8 years’ experience in data management.
Starting Wage: 16.51
Benefits: Medical (employee only)/Dental/Life Insurance, Cafeteria Flex Plans, 401k retirement plan with guaranteed company match, PTO (Paid Time Off).