Outreach and Enrollment Manager
Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska
1 Full Time Position Available
Starting wage: $14.41-$16.04 hour
Work in Gering, Nebraska
Position open until filled
Notice: A complete job application is required for all applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact: Human Resource Department
3350 10th Street
Gering, NE 69341
Areas of Responsibility: Provide outreach and public education on the health insurance Marketplace Exchanges. Assist consumers in Marketplace Exchange eligibility and enrollment process. Supervise Outreach and Enrollment Specialists.
- Supervise Outreach and Enrollment Specialists.
- Provide training, oversight and expertise to all assigned Outreach and Enrollment Specialists.
- Provide monthly reports regarding application and enrollment statistics for the assigned service area.
- Educate and inform individuals about the availability of the Marketplace Exchanges, Medicaid, Medicare and Nebraska Economic Assistance.
- Assist in eligibility and enrollment in the Marketplace Exchanges for individuals, families and small businesses.
- Provide referrals to internal and external resources for enrollees as needed.
- Provide education via community presentations and coordinate with other CAPWN programs and outside agencies to recruit potential enrollees.
- Follow up with potential enrollees and applicants to ensure program enrollment.
- Initiate contact with potential enrollees and small businesses through outreach activities to community agencies, community gatherings, neighborhoods, shelters, and other appropriate venues.
- Provide budgetary oversight and decision making to Outreach and Enrollment Specialists.
- Travel regionally to provide outreach to community members in CAPWN service area
- Participate in required state and federal trainings related to the Marketplace Exchanges.
- Coordinate New Patient Orientation with Customer Service Manager.
- Coordinate insurance verification with Billing Manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of enrollee information and provide a supportive and understanding environment for all enrollee interactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervises: Outreach and Enrollment Specialists
- Office 30%, 70% training, meetings, and community interaction
- Work must be completed with minimal supervision and requires self-motivated individual.
- Extensive travel within service area.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, crouch and pull file drawers
- Fine manipulation of hands with repetitive action
- Operate office machines
- Occasional lifting and carrying of up to ten pounds
- Must regularly talk, hear and have close vision ability
- Associate’s degree in the areas of Human Services, education, social work or related field and one year experience in a human service program.
- One year of supervisory or management experience.
- Experience with Federal Grants preferred.
- Microsoft Office and Internet-based navigation computer experience in a work setting.
- Proficient in verbal communication and in maintaining written documentation.
- Age 21 or above.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record and insured vehicle available at all times.
- Meet the minimum qualifications above;
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Human Services, education, social work or related field.
Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, Cafeteria Flex Plans, 401k retirement plan with guaranteed company match, PTO (Paid Time Off).