VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK IN OMAHA FOR YEARS!
What is it that really energizes you about being in healthcare? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work at an organization that is truly invested in you, values your contributions, and promotes excellence while understanding we all advance at different rates? If you are looking for a team environment where you will be supported and encouraged to move outside your comfort zone so you can become even greater, then apply now to work at QLI.
QLI is a national leader in providing a comprehensive approach to the therapeutic process of a person recovering from the effects of a spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. We are a passionate and mission-focused team committed to delivering life-changing rehabilitation and care. It’s not about titles at QLI--we value our people, our creativity, our results, our Mission.
Being a Medication Aide at QLI will enable you to be part of the bigger picture of someone’s journey through their recovery process. Although a majority of your time will be spent accurately dispensing medications, the remainder of your time will allow for opportunities to share stories and be the light in someone’s day. You will:
- improve your skills working side-by-side with nurses, OT, PT, and SLP clinicians
- be an active participant in multi-disciplinary team meetings and provide valuable insight regarding residents’ health based on your valuable observations.
All of this happens on a campus that is over 60 acres and will really change your view about how to deliver care. QLI is not your run-of-the-mill rehabilitation facility—we are the gold-standard offering innovative research and technology to improve the lives of our residents.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to work for a supervisor who pitches in when it’s needed?
- Is it important for you to have team members that hold each other accountable?
- Do you desire to be part of an organization that encourages you to speak up and ask questions?
- Do you want to work for a company that invests in your professional growth?
You will be a great fit if…..
- You are able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- You enjoy relationship-building and getting to know your residents and team members.
- You are driven-to-learn and feel engaged when you can be part of something bigger than yourself.
- You want to work with people who appreciate you and your contributions.
Education and Certifications:
- Must be 18 years or older (required)
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Must be certified to work as a C.N.A. in the state of Nebraska (required). We offer PAID training to the right candidate if you are not already certified.
- Must possess the 40-hour Medication Aid certification in the State of Nebraska (required). We offer PAID training to the right candidate if you are not already certified.
Schedule: Full-time, varying shifts available
Excellent Benefits and Advantages:
√ One of the best health & dental insurance plans in Omaha
√ HSA or FSA and dependent care
√ Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
√ 401(k) with generous employer contribution
√ Monthly discounts to area stores and restaurants
√ Free on-site wellness center
√ Merit-based pay
√ Tuition reimbursement
√ Meals while on shift
√ Casual dress (no scrubs or uniforms)
√ And more!
Website to Apply: https://TeamQLI.com/careers