VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK IN OMAHA FOR SEVERAL YEARS!
Taking care of others is at the core of your being. You love taking care of people and bringing them joy, especially with the smallest gestures. Maybe you are struggling to find the right place to start your C.N.A. career...keep reading to find out why QLI is where you should apply!
QLI is a national leader in providing a comprehensive approach to the therapeutic process of a person recovering from the effects of a spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. We are a passionate and mission-focused team committed to delivering life-changing rehabilitation and care. It’s not about titles at QLI--we value our people, our creativity, our results, our Mission.
Being a C.N.A. is hard-work—there is no disputing that. QLI knows this, values this, and values you. We reward your work ethic with shift differentials, merit-based bonuses, and an 8/80 overtime pay structure for rotating shift C.N.A.’s (you receive overtime pay for time- worked over your 8-hour shift).
As a C.N.A. at QLI, you are in a unique position to positively impact someone else’s day. You will experience variety in your shifts:
- one day might consist of helping residents prepare for their day, including ADL’s, planning for a family visit, or off-campus shopping.
- one day you may spend time in the sports (non-alcoholic) bar, the coffee bar, shoot pool, or enjoy a walk around our on-campus lake
- one day might offer opportunities for crafting, playing cards, joining an 80’s party, or coordinating a You-tube dance party!
The joy of being a C.N.A. at QLI will offer you experience in the core role of direct care, but it will also allow you to branch out into relationship-building with our residents and team members. Apply now and enjoy your journey on becoming who you are meant to be!
Is it for you?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can be a contributing partner to someone’s therapy plan and help them through their recovery?
- Are you looking to begin your healthcare career or further your journey in healthcare with an organization that creates opportunities for career advancement?
- Do you want be on a team where supervisors throughout the organization consistently step-in to help team members?
- Would you like to spend your days at work knowing that you are not just a number?
- Are you looking for an orientation process that doesn’t “throw you to the wolves” and hope you survive?
You would be a great fit if…
- You are driven-to-learn and desire to be supported by your team and supervisors.
- You enjoy tackling a problem and creating a solution.
- If you are a collaborator and are willing to invest in those around you.
- If you are comfortable asking questions and want to step outside of your comfort zone to grow as a person and healthcare provider.
Education and Certifications:
- Must be 18 years or older (required)
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Must not have a felony or serious misdemeanor on your record (required)
- Certified to work in Nebraska as a nursing assistant. We offer PAID training for the right candidate if you do not have your certification yet. (required)
Excellent Benefits and Advantages:
√ One of the best health & dental insurance plans in Omaha
√ HSA or FSA and dependent care
√ Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
√ 401(k) with generous employer contribution
√ Monthly discounts to area stores and restaurants
√ Free on-site wellness center
√ Merit-based pay
√ Tuition reimbursement
√ Casual dress (no scrubs or uniforms)
√ And more!
Website to Apply: https://TeamQLI.com/careers
QLI is an EOE. A drug screen and criminal background check are required. Must not have any condition or limitation that could pose a direct threat to self or others unless such threat can be eliminated by a reasonable accommodation. Must be able to pass a fitness assessment designated for this job title and perform all physical activities related to the position. Regular attendance in your assigned role is an essential job function.