VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK IN OMAHA FOR SEVERAL YEARS!
Long before the pandemic, QLI understood and emphasized the importance of our team members. Our commitment to each other and our Mission drives our leadership decisions. We are not restrained by corporate decisions made by people who are not on-campus every day. Your supervisor and team mates throughout the organization know your name!
We recognize that YOU are our greatest asset, and we reward you for it. We are looking for compassionate nurses to provide the best for the residents entrusted in our care. You will have the opportunity to grow your nursing career at QLI and become who you are meant to be!
We are the nation’s leader in providing a comprehensive approach to the therapeutic process of a person who is recovering from the effects of a spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. Don’t worry if you do not have experience in this field—we have an extensive orientation and mentoring process that will set you up for success as a nurse at QLI. Bring your passion, empathy, commitment, and desire to learn--we will learn alongside you.
What does it look like?
In one simple word—variety! Our nursing team consists of a diverse group of individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels. Our nursing team has experience in dermatology, oncology, among many more. Some have worked in a hospital setting, others in a clinic, and others are newer graduates. Some have started at QLI as a C.N.A. and then earned their nursing degree or APRN degree. They work as one team—they help each other trouble-shoot scenarios and are invested in one another’s career growth. There is no hierarchy here—they are all members of our nursing team and they are relentless in their pursuit to help the residents in their recovery.
Is it for you?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you are empowered to utilize your education and your experience to develop the best therapeutic plan for each individual resident?
- Do you yearn for more experience and more knowledge so you can become the best nurse you can be?
- Do you want to be part of an organization that encourages asking questions at all levels to ensure we are providing the best care for our residents?
You would be a great fit if…
- You enjoy getting to know your residents and their families—you love relationship-building!
- You are inquisitive and love to learn—you know healthcare progresses and you enjoy being on the forefront of the innovative process.
- Working on just one unit in a hospital or clinic is NOT your thing—you want the opportunity to learn about complex healthcare issues that involve the whole person and are willing to adapt to what needs to be done for the resident.
- You want to be on a collaborative team that will improve your nursing skills—you want to be part of a team that is invested in your career growth.
- You are skillful at working with multi-disciplinary teams and know that everyone has an individual perspective to improve someone’s recovery.
- You are ready to contribute and want to make a difference —you are just looking for the right environment.
Education and Certifications:
--Current LPN or RN license to practice in Nebraska (for newly graduating nurses, we will hire and begin training prior to receiving license) (required)
--Current CPR certification (required)
--No previous experience required
What are the additional advantages and benefits for you?
√ One of the best health & dental insurance plans in Omaha (choose the plan that is best for you)
√ HSA or FSA and dependent care
√ Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
√ 401(k) with generous employer contribution
√ Monthly discounts to area stores and restaurants
√ Free on-site wellness center
√ Merit-based pay
√ Casual dress (no scrubs or uniforms!)
√ Paid CEU's
√ Free meals while on shift
√ And more!
Website to Apply: https://TeamQLI.com/careers
QLI is an EOE. A drug screen and criminal background check are required. Must not have any condition or limitation that could pose a direct threat to self or others unless such threat can be eliminated by a reasonable accommodation. Must be able to pass a fitness assessment designated for this job title and perform all physical activities related to the position. Regular attendance in your assigned role is an essential job function.