- Provide positive customer service and accurately bag customer groceries by performing the following duties.
- Ensure that the customer service 10’rule policy is enforced throughout department and store.
- Bag orders accurately and according to set standards.
- Provide positive customer service by greeting the customer and saying thank you.
- Carry out orders to the customers vehicle in a timely and friendly fashion and thanking them for shopping with us.
- Cover produce at night.
- Prepare dry ice for bagging as needed.
- Face aisles as needed or instructed.
- Restock bags and clean checkstands as needed.
- Must be willing to work scheduled shifts as posted weekly.
- Must be able to handle cleaning duties such as; sweeping the sales floor regularly, cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning breakrooms and emptying trash and cleaning outside area of store.
- Have working knowledge of slip & fall prevention as well as opening and closing procedures for the store, including possible night produce duties as well.
Panhandle Coop strives to be the employer of choice. We have a saying at Panhandle Coop that basically says, "There is always room for good people who can help us grow and can make a difference for our customers". If you are a contributor that is looking for a place to "make a difference", then we would like to talk with you.
For more information about Scottsbluff and Gering, Nebraska including housing, education, cost of living, daycare, recreation and over 200 other jobs in western Nebraska, please see www.wehavejobs.net