SUMMARY: Assist the crop production division by delivering fertilizer and providing maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Pull trailers using single axle or semi-truck loaded with fertilizer following all safety standards of the company and applicable laws
- Loads and unloads dry fertilizer and chemicals
- Operate forklift to assist in loading and unloading products.
- Perform general maintenance on fertilizer equipment and complete improvements needed on fertilizer facilities.
- Keep maintenance files current on all fertilizer application equipment, delivery trucks and pickups.
- Follows all governmental and safety regulations concerning the handling of fertilizer and agricultural chemicals.
- Assist with taking inventory, stocking equipment parts and general housekeeping in shop, warehouse and plant facilities.
- Assist customers with loading chemical fertilizer, etc.
- All other duties assigned by division, location, or operations manager
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS
Prefer valid Commercial Drivers License with class C. Prefer experience in operating forklifts and loaders.
Panhandle Coop strives to be the employer of choice. We have a saying at Panhandle Coop that basically says, "There is always room for good people who can help us grow and can make a difference for our customers". If you are a contributor that is looking for a place to "make a difference", then we would like to talk with you.
Click on“Apply for this job” below and copy and paste resume, or contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
For more information about Scottsbluff and Gering, Nebraska including housing, education, cost of living, daycare, recreation and nearly 200 other jobs in western Nebraska, please see www.wehavejobs.net
Panhandle Cooperative Association