Repair or replacement of car, medium truck, rear tractor or industrial tires. Safety boots are required to be worn at all times; safety glasses when working safely requires them
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Able to communicate effectively directly with customers when necessary
- Work with very little direct supervision in positive and efficient manner.
- Remove giant tires off heavy equipment by use of power hoist.
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or hoists and unbolt wheel with impact or lug wrench.
- Remove wheel from vehicle by hand.
- Locate puncture by immersing inflated tire in water bath and observing air bubbles.
- Inspect tire for dangerous defects. Repair with plug patch or boot if needed.
- Repair tubes and replace flap on split rim while adhering to safety regulations.
- Replace car, light truck, ATV or two wheel tires with speed and efficiency.
- Balance, wash sidewall and remount wheel on to vehicle and torque to proper specs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High schooldiploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have valid drivers license.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Panhandle Coop strives to be the employer of choice. We have a saying at Panhandle Coop that basically says, "There is always room for good people who can help us grow and can make a difference for our customers". If you are a contributor that is looking for a place to "make a difference", then we would like to talk with you.
Click on“Apply for this job” below and copy and paste resume, or contact Human Resources at email@example.com today!
For more information about Scottsbluff and Gering, Nebraska including housing, education, cost of living, daycare, recreation and nearly 200 other jobs in western Nebraska, please see www.wehavejobs.net
Panhandle Cooperative Association