To provide positive customer service and accurate scanning of orders by performing the following duties.
- Ensure that customer service 10’ rule policy is enforced throughout the department and store.
- Working knowledge of the register.Responsible for cash over/shorts at register.
- Able to handle transactions such as; returns, wic program, food stamps, voids, media swap, coupons, gift cards, patronage cards, phone cards, and price checks.
- Using the PA system correctly in paging for assistance.Keep work stations clean and ready for business.
- Must know all company policies regarding check cashing, returns, and securing terminal.
- Greet and thank customers and ask for the patronage card from every customer.
- Accurately count down drawer at end of every shift.
- Scan products timely and accurately, meeting ring time standards set by company. Understand and comply with laws regulating the sale of restricted merchandise such as alcochol and tobacco.
- Learn and use the appropriate produce look up codes at checkstand.
- Product and aisle identification required to help assist customers with shopping experience.
- Put backs and facing of grocery aisles as directed by management.
- Must learn and be able to perform proper bagging techniques for groceries as needed.
Apply in person at store or click on "Apply for" below.
For more information about Scottsbluff and Gering, Nebraska including housing, education, cost of living, daycare, recreation and over 150 other jobs in western Nebraska, please see www.wehavejobs.net
Panhandle Cooperative Association