This position will provide increased data analytics capabilities to the Business and Data Intelligence (BDI) team. This role will take operational, financial and market data from varying business units and deliver intelligence and insights to be the foundation for company business decisions and strategy. This role will collaborate with other members of the BDI team, data and information vendors, and other corporate teams as needed to learn requirements and collaborate on projects. In their approach to accomplishing this roles tasks, work will specifically require dedication towards problem solving, divergent thinking, intellectual curiosity, pursuing independently developed ideas, and pattern identification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain a positive disposition and be open to input, feedback, suggestions from manager and colleagues and at all times.
• Contribute to projects with need or emphasis on analysis, data, or other business intelligence functions.
• Communicate effectively with both business and technical team members.
• Assist in analyses of data and create summaries in narrative and/or graphic displays.
• Assist in the collection and management of data and information so that it can be used to analyze business functions, market behavior and industry trends.
• Perform detailed strategic and financial analysis on various business topics.
• Provide information and recommendations to team lead to assist in decision making.
• Find and present data-driven insights and conclusions to maximize bottom line results.
• Advocate for continual improvement towards realizing the ideal tools, investment, partnerships, infrastructure, and culture needed in the area of data-driven decision making and business intelligence, to accomplish organization goals.
• Collect, inspect and model complex data sets.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions as needed.
• Create, maintain and evolve weekly and monthly reporting.
• Identify trends, patterns and relationships in the data to support administrative decision making.
• Understand, work with and assist in the upkeep and maintenance of data dictionaries.
• Learn and understand the nuances of corporate data, metrics and source systems.
• Track, capture, and effectively communicate industry and competitor data and information.
• Be honest and forthright in the work you do and the interactions with Franchisees, corporate employees, vendors and other stakeholders you work with.
• Propose new and better ways of doing things in a professional manner.
• Protect sensitive data, ensuring all legal and ethical data standards are met.
• Uphold Right at Home’s Core Values (approachable, collaborative, accountable, integrity, and authentic) and integrate into all areas of your work.
Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION: Attained undergraduate degree with focus in mathematics, engineering, computer science, finance, information technology, economics or equivalent practical experience.
Two to Five years experience working in a Data Intelligence, Data Science, or Business Intelligence roles, independently producing results in a data rich environment.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS / ABILITIES:
Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand current and future data needs; ability to communicate complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner to technical and non-technical audiences; strong problem solving skills; excellent attention to detail; ability to work in a discrete manner maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information; self-starter with ability to think proactively and assimilate new concepts and information quickly; ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads and achieve results in a fast paced environment; excellent organizational skills and; ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Advanced Statistical modeling experience including Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, etc.
· Predictive Modeling experience, including time series modeling
· Strong mathematical background
· Financial analysis experience and understanding of standard financial documents
· Reporting, Dashboarding, and Visual Modeling experience and understanding
· One to three years of SQL and Database Management experience
· Statistical programming proficiency (R, SAS, Julia)
· Experience with Machine Learning or AI tools a plus
Office environment, at Omaha, NE headquarters, with minimal travel required.
RiseMark Holdings, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
|Date Posted||November 18, 2019|
|Date Closes||December 31, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Department||Business and Data Intelligence|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||15-1099.10 Business Intelligence Analysts|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position