Business Operations Coordinator - Omaha, NE
The Business Operations Coordinator will help independently owned and operated Franchisees grow and develop their business from an online marketing, operational and sales perspective. They will work within a team that works closely with Franchisees to build profitable and sustainable businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BY CORE VALUE
• Receive questions and input from Franchisees and corporate team members and have a broad knowledge base to be able to provide accurate and timely information.
• Coordinate with Business Performance Coach and Online Marketing Coordinator on what, when, how to communicate with Franchisees regarding financials, marketing and operations
• Coordinate with FBS team on monitoring and analyzing Franchise office financials
• Help support 50-60 Franchise offices.
• Work cooperatively with team members and Franchisees.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across departments to streamline and improve internal processes.
• Assist Franchisees in identifying competitive differentiators and work with team to leverage them online and offline.
• Collaborate regularly with Online Marketing Specialists and Business Performance Coaches to discuss progress or issues in offices they mutually support.
• Prepare reporting for financial meetings
• Prepare reporting for Franchise office visits
• Monitor QuickBooks compliance
• Analyze reports and interpret data related to online marketing and office performance
• Help create unique (per office) performance plans and success measures based on data from reporting.
• Coach Franchisees to implement and align sales efforts with performance plan. Monitor ongoing progress and report back to team.
• Extract information and stories from Franchisees to promote on social media and website and share content with team.
• Engage Franchisees in strengthening their online presence.
• Act as extension of Business Performance Coaches. When they are out of the office, provide first layer of support to Franchisees. Prioritize and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Track caregiver and office staff turnover in offices.
• Provide occasional after-hours support.
• Organize and schedule meetings on behalf of Business Performance Coaches and/or team as needed
Create Franchisee profile in company intranet site and update information as needed.
• Be honest and forthright in the work you do and the interactions with Franchisees, corporate employees and other stakeholders you work with.
• Uphold Right at Home’s Core Values (approachable, collaborative, accountable, integrity, and authentic) and integrate into all areas of your work.
Performs other duties assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION: B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent years of directly related experience.
Some business coaching experience preferred. Home care and/or franchise experience preferred but not required.
Proficiency in interpreting reporting associated with web analytics and translating operational differentiators to an effective online presence. Proficiency in interpreting financial and operational data. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills. Highly organized self-starter with ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Strong attention to detail. Ability to develop and build relationships. Passion, integrity and energy.
Office environment, some travel may be required. Some after-hours support required.
RiseMark Holdings, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 8, 2018|
|Address||6464 Center St|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Suite 150|
|Department||Franchise Learning & Coaching|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||11-1021.00 General and Operations Managers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories