Franchise Development Coordinator - Omaha, NE
The Franchise Development Coordinator will assist in recruiting new franchise owners by preparing and managing the Discovery Day process as well as providing administrative and legal support to the franchise development team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BY CORE VALUE
• Maintain a positive disposition and be open to input/feedback/suggestions from manager and colleagues and at all times.
• Schedule Discovery Day invitation calls for prospects after verifying that appropriate steps have been completed to be invited.
• Facilitate a smooth handoff of new franchisees to RightStart/Re-sale Manager(s). This includes timely preparation of applicable announcements, internal communications and uploading documents.
• Assist the Franchise Development Legal & Resale Coordinator with the annual filing of the FDD as needed.
• Serve as a project coordinator for the CDO and Franchise Development team.
• Track all department projects moving forward and stakeholders accountable to deadlines.
• Execute special projects on a scheduled and intermittent basis.
• Responsible for the entire Discovery Day process. Planning includes; booking travel and on site transportation, creating and distributing collateral to prospects and internal staff, obtaining consent and background checks, planning group dinners, ensuring presentations and interviews adhere to schedule and keeping guests happy and accountable to time, communicating approval to corporate staff and generating timely approval letters to prospects after Discovery Day.
• Prepare and send Franchise Agreements and related documents to prospects in a timely fashion before Discovery Day.
• Respond quickly to brokers who send leads and inquire about territory availability.
• Update and maintain broker achievement level sheet for commission purposes.
• Enter new leads that requires manual entry in a timely fashion.
• Manage the internal mapping system. This includes territory management, demographics, map distribution, updates and communication to the corporate office as it pertains to the map, as well as overall management of the vendor.
• Make sure each territory sold and/or changed is correctly reflected in all map or zip code lists.
• Prepare and send Franchise Assignments to Franchisees to transfer the franchise from their personal name into their legal entity.
• Track receipt pages for Franchise Agreements and the FDD and ensure that all FTC holding periods and relevant guidelines have been met on each transaction.
• Serve as CRM (Franconnect) liaison – responsible for monitoring task requests (e.g. FDDs to prospective candidates) and following tasks through to completion.
• Manage department webinars (e.g. scheduling, recording, audio file management, etc.).
• Maintain the department calendar and whiteboard.
• Prepare and manage expense reports for CDO and development department as needed.
• Create and maintain department files for incoming prospects as well as permanent master files for each new franchisee signed.
• Create and distribute timely reports related to franchise sales (e.g. daily Validation List).
• Maintain various franchisee information sheets, including lists of Veterans and the Franchisee Background Summary.
• Manage competitor FDD files
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Uphold Right at Home’s Core Values and integrate into all areas of your work.
• Propose new and better ways of doing things.
• Project a polished, professional image.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION: An associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Previous experience utilizing Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS / ABILITIES:
Positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, and desire to be accountable while also working as an integral part of a high performing sales team; effective and professional verbal and written communication skills; impeccable attention to details and ability to effectively prioritize work; self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast paced sales environment; ability to work in a discrete manner maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information; ability to analyze information, solve problems and make decisions; ability to assimilate new concepts and information quickly; creative and solutions-oriented; must be comfortable suggesting new and better ways of doing things in a professional manner; past administrative or executive assistant experience; comfortable with learning new software and technology.
Office setting with minimal to no travel required.
RiseMark Holdings, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
|Date Posted||October 23, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 22, 2018|
|Address||2111 S. 67th St Suite 410|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-6014.00 Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories