Manages the planning, development and completion of various national marketing and promotion events/programs, including but not limited to: national conferences, sponsorships and partnerships; referral source and promotional events; content development and scheduling; awards and promotional programs; speaker and presentation events. This role is responsible for successful implementation of marketing programs with System and will serve as coach and subject matter expert to Franchisees. Within the marketing team, this role has special emphasis on coordinating marketing events as well as sourcing, evaluating and helping to select vendors and outside resources to develop and manage tools for Franchisees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a positive disposition and be open to input/feedback/suggestions from manager and colleagues and at all times.
• Assist in the strategic planning of conferences and targeted messaging for attendee audience.
• Work with vendors and partners to plan, implement and manage marketing programs and projects.
• Work with all other departments to create and execute plans to communicate System updates and to promote System-wide functions/events/roll-outs.
• Assist the Brand Marketing Director with project development and implementation as needed.
• Work cooperatively with corporate staff members and Franchisees to accomplish key objectives.
• Under the direction of the Brand Marketing Director, manage conference participation, including marketing tactics, coordination with outside vendors on scheduling and shipment of displays to ensure the timely delivery to franchisees and corporate staff for trade-shows; and all other event/supporting tactics.
• Develops and promotes partnerships with organizations and develops ways for local offices to get involved at their local level, and all other event/supporting tactics.
• Present concepts and updates to the Brand Marketing Promotions Council.
• Manage marketing-related awards program, communications and awards coordination.
• Responsible for coordination of marketing materials for all events, including shipping and logistical arrangements.
• Develop promotional ideas and event-based communications to engage System and provide marketing opportunities in local markets.
• Provide updates and prepares documents for the Intranet system, and provides support to corporate office staff and Franchisees as necessary.
• Copy writing for marketing and promotion content such as brochures and other marketing collateral, website content, advertisements, posters and flyers, press releases, television/ radio scripts, direct mail, blog posts, taglines, social media posts, and other marketing communications.
• Participate in the creation and sharing of content ideas for all media.
• Serve as contact and subject matter expert to Franchisees on marketing-related topics.
• Maintain brand standards and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all marketing materials.
• Manage vendors such as writers, graphic designers, online resources and printers.
• Be honest and forthright in the work you do and the interactions with Franchisees, corporate employees and vendors you work with.
• Uphold Right at Home’s Core Values and integrate into all areas of your work.
Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
B.A. or B.S. in Journalism, Marketing, or equivalent years of directly related experience.
Minimum of 4 years experience in B2B and B2C marketing; experience working with partners, sponsorships and managing promotions/events preferred. Home care and/or franchising a plus.
Highly organized and creative self-starter. Strong attention to detail with experience coordinating logistics. Project management skills preferred. Passion, integrity and energy. Ability to think strategically and manage tactically. Knowledge of Marketing practices including research, promotions, public speaking, copy writing, brand development, marketing communications and public relations. Proficient in writing, design concepts, proofing documents and creative work. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to think independently with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Office environment with minimal travel required.
RiseMark Holdings, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 8, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||11-2011.00 Advertising and Promotions Managers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories