1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service to ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2. Greet all new unit delivery, service, warranty and parts customers in a friendly, prompt and efficient manner.
3. Answering of service, warranty and parts questions over the phone and in person.
4. Assist Receiving Dept. with the unloading, inspection and VIN verification of new units being delivered to the dealership by the manufacturer.
5. Once printed, affix bar code labels to units received and update lot location in IDS.
6. Maintain unit inventory status communication in IDS. Assist with physical inventories.
7. Print daily unit delivery schedule to prepare for upcoming orientations.
8. Conduct final PDI and inspect detailing of all units scheduled to deliver. Report any issues with unit condition to Service Manager and provide VIN verification to the BA.
9. Confirm correct rigging and accessory mounting instructions against the work order.
10. Prepare Owner's Delivery Packet and delivery documents in advance of time for pick-up.
11. Explain unit and accessory operation, break in and maintenance procedures to customer.
12. Assist service customers with documentation of concerns on the TMBC Repair Order.
13. Assist Service Manager with the creation of related IDS work order.
14. Assist Service Manager with keeping customers informed of estimates for needed repairs and progress toward their completion.
15. In the absence of the Service Manager, assist Marine GSM and senior management with the scheduling of work to be performed in the department.
16. Remain up-to-date on product warranty policies and procedures.
17. Assist with warranty repair authorization and related IDS work order creation.
18. Assist with the receiving and sale of parts within the IDS dealer management system.
19. Assist with accepting parts and work order payments, compiling daily batch report and till reconciliation.
20. Assist Management and BA to ensure no unit is released until payment is received in full.
21. Maintain a clean and professional work area.
22. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
23. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to complete simple math calculations
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with customers, vendors and fellow associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to work in and out of doors / in non-air conditioned environment
Able to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, management and co-workers
Ability to perform various functions within Dealership Management data entry systemBass Pro Shops