Responsible for the operation of the switchboard communication system. Exhibits a high level of professionalism and legendary customer service with every caller.
- Projects a positive and professional company image
- Answers inbound calls and routes accordingly
- Take detailed and accurate notes / call back information and route to appropriate recipient
- Place outbound calls as requested by staff or customers
- Handle customer/guest inquiries and customer assistance as required.
- Assists Executives, Administrative Assistants, and other Outfitters in connecting telephone calls, conference calls, etc.
- Uses diplomacy and tactful judgment in screening and potentially rerouting calls for executives and other limited-access VIPs
- Supports inbound outfitter/associate requests as appropriate.
- Self-monitors call times for adherence to efficiency and quality goals
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Friendly and effective communication skills
- Excellent speaking voice
- Superb customer service skills
- Knowledge of switchboards and phone systems
- Able to respond quickly and provide effective customer service in a fast-paced environment
- High integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure or in conflict
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Cabela's