Position summary: Oversees all Business Office functions and documentation administration related to the sale of ATV's, UTV's, and trailers. Performs various selling / customer service activities to assist ATV customers in making informed buying decisions.
1. Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2. Receive introduction to all customers at time of sales commitment or contact them on the next business day to determine method of payment and discuss scheduling options.
3. Inform all customers of finance and insurance product offerings.
4. Coordinate all documentation involved in the sales process, i.e. creation and processing of quotes, entering of customer deposits in IDS, creation of deal jacket, submission of credit application, etc.
5. Maintain communication with customer and Service Dept. throughout processing.
6. Consistently monitor AppOne for finance deals and provide WRFS needed information.
7. Schedule unit Delivery Orientations in conjunction with the Service Department.
8. Preparation and presentation of all closing documents to the customer.
9. Accounting for and safekeeping of all funds and customer information received in the Business Office.
10. Ensure all sales units and documentation are not released without payment in full.
11. Perform closing activities at the end of each day, i.e. Business Office cash and reconciliation reports, batch detail reports, etc.
12. Complete data entry into IDS of all transactions associated with the sale. Accurately post all deals within 24 hours of delivery.
13. Complete and file all required title work and associated documentation. Prepare check requests as needed.
14. Ensure timely warranty registration of all products within manufacturer requirements.
15. Consistent review of Business Office related Accounts Receivable to ensure timely funding of all deals.
16. Maintain all aspects of MSO processing, filing, assignment and reporting per TMR-008.
17. Maintain an adequate and timely inventory of all necessary office supplies, including state / local title and registration documentation.
18. Manage Business Office P-Card use and assist with timely reconciliation / coding.
19. Meets with potential customers to determine their atv needs. Provide information necessary to allow the customer to make an informed buying decision.
20. Maintains current product knowledge by using available resources, i.e., product brochures, Internet and product information training meetings.
21. Utilizes IDS Prospect Management screens on a daily basis, specifically entering new customers and conducting follow up activities with customers before and after the sale.
22. Maintain a clean and professional work area.
23. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
24. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Bass Pro Shops
Education and/or Experience High School education or equivalent achievement preferably with emphasis on areas such as general accounting or business mathematics. One-two years previous sales, consumer lending or loan processing experience, preferably within the marine, auto, RV or motorcycle industries, a plus.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability Ability to make accurate financial calculations Communication Skills Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with our customers, lending institutions and fellow associates
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to perform various functions within Dealership Management data entry system Strong organizational abilities Detail orientated