Performs general facility upkeep and maintenance of buildings, grounds, and equipment. Will demonstrate a good working knowledge of construction practices in ongoing property related maintenance and construction projects. Troubleshoots HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and equipment problems. Works with contractors/vendors for the preventative maintenance of property and equipment.
- Performs the general upkeep functions of a property, as directed by the Team Leader. Tasks relate to the oversight of a property and may include: general cleaning, carpet cleaning, power washing, taxidermy cleaning, as well as property and landscape management. 25%
- Assists in building related projects. 25%
- Assists in the performance of preventative maintenance of systems and equipment. Tasks relate to generator inspections, fire inspections, and HVAC preventative maintenance. 20%
- Performs general repairs of mechanical equipment, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC and common building equipment. 20%
- Documents work in facilities management system. 5%
- Assists in communication of building related functions to business partners. 5%
- All other duties assigned.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 0-2 years experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge of general maintenance principles. Understanding of construction concepts and principles. Working knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Skill in operating various hand and power tools and various machinery. Ability to pay close attention to detail and safety principles. Ability to communicate with co-workers in a courteous and professional manner. Ability to effectively function as a team player.
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. May work at other sites. May work in indoor or outdoor temperature extremes.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc. Work at heights to roof level.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds. Routinely lifts more than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system. Manipulate hand tools and small items as nuts/bolts/fasteners.
Possible travel to other nearby locations including Grand Island or North Platte to perform maintenance duties.
Bass Pro LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Bass Pro LLC. evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law GINA Supplement
Bass Pro LLC. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to HRSupportCenter@basspro.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.Bass Pro Shops