Performs work in the Receiving area of the store to include merchandise stocking, inventory control, pricing and, merchandise returns.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Unloads trucks, stocks merchandise, tickets merchandise and processes returns.
3) Maintains Receiving area layout as set by the Corporate Office
4) Interacts with other associates in a friendly, positive and professional manner
5) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe
6) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
7) Knowledgeable of advertised sales
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds, repeatedly
Able to stand for extended periods
Able to walk long distances, repeatedly
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.Cabela's