This position is responsible for maintaining proper detailing standards for boats, motors, trailers and ATVs for new customer, display, stock and service.
1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2. Wash, clean, wax and vacuum interiors of boats for scheduled customer pickups, display boats and service customers.
3. Ensure all components on unit are in proper working order.
4. Inspect product's overall condition so it will be acceptable to the customer.
5. Verify all purchased accessories have been installed as per the buyer's order.
6. Start and run motor to ensure it is operational prior to customer pick up.
7. Inform Service Manager or Service Lead of any required repairs.
8. Maintain an updated list of boat delivery schedules.
9. Keep track of cleaning supplies and inform Service Manager or Service Lead of needed items.
10. Perform grounds maintenance as required.
11. Keep work area neat and clean.
12. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
13. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to complete simple math calculations
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Able to work in non-air conditioned environment
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customersCabela's
|Date Posted||May 16, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 15, 2019|
|Located In||Richfield, WI|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories