Supervises the Receiving area within the store to include merchandise stocking, inventory control, pricing and, returns.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Meet or exceed all financial plans as set by the Company for the Department
3) Opens / closes the Store
4) Supervises and assists with unloading trucks, stocking merchandise, ticketing, inventory control and returns.
5) Maintain Receiving area layout as set by the Corporate Office
6) Staff the Departments with "service" oriented associates; participates in interviewing and selection, coordinates training, prepares / approves performance appraisals, recommends merit / promotional increases, prepares weekly work schedules, coaches and motivates associates to promote positive customer relations and a productive team-oriented work environment
7) Resolves customer and associate issues
8) Carries out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws, including: interviewing, hiring & training, planning, assigning and directing work; measuring and evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 3-5 years in Retail Management, with responsibility for one or more Sales Departments.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions and percentages. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of other financial, legal and technical information.
Ability to read and analyze certain reports. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, associates, customers and the general public. Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets, data based management and electronic point of sale and inventory management systems.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, associates, customers and with the Corporate Staff.
Demonstrated use of Team concept of Management.Cabela's
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 14, 2019|
|Located In||Lexington, KY|