Performs various customer service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, providing information and direction to customers and maintain a safe environment for customers and associates using the firearm and archery range.
* Greet all customers as they enter the range in a friendly and outgoing manner.
* Insure a pleasant and safe experience for all customers.
* Ability to demonstrate product to customers.
* Remains product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge training.
* Keeps work area and range clean and neat.
* Follows all company policies and procedures.
* Monitors range use and activities.
* Provides daily direction to associates within the department.
* Instructs guests on proper safety practices and policies.
* Resolves customer and associate opportunities promptly.
* Maintains communication with CPL instructors.
* Scope mounting and bore sighting as needed.
* Nightly cleaning and maintenance of range.
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience.
Must have NRA Instructor or Range Officer credentials.
Previous range experience and a strong knowledge of firearms and archery.
Range Master Training:
All Range Masters will be certified by The National Rifle Association (NRA) as a Range Safety Officer.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers.
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates. Must possess above average communication skills. Ability to facilitate training to groups of up to 25.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Able to stand for extended periods.
Able to wear respirator and Tyvek suit for extended periods.
Will be required to take an annual blood level test and respirator fit test.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, co-workers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system and computerized Phone system.
Ability to use Microsoft Office Word Processor and Spreadsheet software.Bass Pro Shops
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 13, 2019|
|Located In||Auburn hills, MI|