Position will greet customers who need service or warranty repairs on their boat, motor, trailer or ATV and write repair orders.
1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2. Greet all service and warranty customers in a friendly, prompt and efficient manner.
3. Create and enter work orders in IDS describing all customer complaints.
4. Once work order is created, subsequently schedule warranty and service repairs.
5. Answer service questions over the phone and in person.
6. Obtain authorization as required for warranty repairs.
7. Maintain service records.
8. Work diligently with customers and the Service Department to resolve service issues on a timely basis.
9. Keep customers informed of progress in completing work order; notify customers promptly of any delays experienced in the completion of work as promised.
10. Once work order is completed, finalize in IDS and contact customer to pick up unit.
11. May be responsible to accept payment for work order, safeguard monies received and perform till reconciliation procedures.
12. Ensure no unit is released to customer until work order has been paid in full.
13. May be required to assist CSR with delivery of products, serve as back up to Warranty Clerk position and / or assist with monthly or annual physical inventories.
14. Maintain a clean and professional work area.
15. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
16. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to work with figures, figure percentages and make change for customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Able to work in out of doors in all kinds of weather
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Ability to operate computer systemBass Pro Shops
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 13, 2019|
|Located In||Bridgeport, CT|