Club Card Outfitter
Cabela's West Chester, OH
Become a part of the Bass Pro CLUB team! At Bass Pro, we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Bass Pro has an opening for a CLUB Card Associate at our retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro's CLUB Mastercard Member and executes application fulfillment process from start to finish.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro's CLUB Mastercard Member.
- Details the benefits of being a CLUB Member and makes the appropriate sales pitch to convince them to apply for the Bass Pro's CLUB Mastercard card.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for meeting goals and objectives set by the marketing department.
- Responsible for keeping inventory accurate and organized to include important documents, applications, customer premiums, etc.
- Responsible for adhering to and complying with the policies established for the credit information gathering process, including guidelines from banking regulations and the Patriot Act.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
- Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customer's unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Mastercard Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc. With this said, this position requires the ability to access customer information including unencrypted credit cards.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
| Date Posted
February 14, 2019
| Date Closes
March 16, 2019
| Located In
West chester, OH
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories