Cabela's Council Bluffs, IA
I. POSITION SUMMARY
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front & back-of-the-house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer experience and professional leadership and direction to our team members.
II. POSITION DETAILS
- Assist with staffing level and determining which staff are assigned to each shift
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Bass Pro Shops brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline and termination as appropriate.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards.
- The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Assists in the hiring and training and development of front-of-the-house employees.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build customer count while educating and empowering other associates to act in similar capacity
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Demonstrate knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- Maintain current and accurate collateral in areas in front-of-the-house
- Engage in community and market related opportunities at the restaurant.
III. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- At least two (2) years of previous external management experience or management training positions working all facets of front-of-the-house restaurant operations or has a four (4) year degree in a relevant field (e.g., Hotel/Restaurant Management) or six (6) months management experience in Bass Pro Shops in FOH operation.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Minimum age 21 years.
IV. PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in serving and managing beer, wine and liquor
- Awareness of state and local liquor laws
- Some college level coursework
- Computer skills
| Date Posted
February 14, 2019
| Date Closes
March 16, 2019
| Located In
Council bluffs, IA
| SOC Category