Position assists our customers when they come in to pick up their unit by explaining and demonstrating the operation of the boat, motor, trailer or ATV. Position is additionally responsible for checking in boats when they are delivered to the dealership.
1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2. Print daily delivery schedules to prepare for that day's assignments.
3. Inspect all boats scheduled for delivery and report the condition of the unit on a check list to the Service Manager.
4. Verify unit's serial number and confirm all accessories have been installed.
5. Check all rigging and mounting instructions against the work order for proper installation.
6. Contact the customer with any questions or delays in the order and confirm the delivery date and time.
7. Inspect the detailing of the unit prior to delivery.
8. Stage the unit for delivery at the scheduled time of pick-up.
9. Greet customers at time of delivery and take to them to the Business Office for completion of required paperwork.
10. Explain to customer how the unit operates and where accessories have been installed.
11. Complete the warranty packet for each unit, review the unit's packet of information provided and explain warranty.
12. Place follow up call to the customer with in one week of delivery.
13. Greet delivery drivers to help unload new units received at the dealership.
14. Check in units by verifying serial numbers on each unit against invoice.
15. Once bar codes labels have been printed, place bar codes on units received.
16. Assist with physical inventories.
17. May be required to serve as back up to Service Writer and / or Warranty Clerk positions.
18. Maintain a clean and professional work area.
19. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
20. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to complete simple math calculations
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to work in non-air conditioned environment
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Ability to operate computer system
|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
|Date Closes||February 8, 2019|
|Located In||Tampa, FL|