Performs duties of a general maintenance person in addition to various other duties such as dispatching work requests, ensuring satisfactory performance, maintaining accountability of tools and parts, and prioritizing and dispatching calls.
1. Performs duties of a general maintenance person.
2. Dispatches work requests and updates work order log.
3. Ensures satisfactory performance of preventative maintenance schedules.
4. Prioritizes and dispatches response maintenance calls in the absence of or as an assistant to the Maintenance Superintendent.
5. Maintains accountability of parts and tools as well as approve account number invoices.
6. Performs coaching to maintenance associates assigned to their specific shift.
7. Provides associate performance evaluation input to the Maintenance Superintendent.
8. Performs other duties as required.
|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
|Date Closes||February 8, 2019|
|Located In||Gainesville, VA|